The Tidy 25 Weekender
Official Terms & Conditions – Your Weekender Contract
Our agreement is a legal contract and begins when we have received payment for yourself and your party (either deposit of any amount or full amount).
There are two ways to pay for your Tidy 25 weekender:
- Payment in full – you can pay for your ticket in full at anytime until the 8th July 2022 or until the event sells out.
- Payment Plan – You can pay for your ticket in two stages:
A £50 payment (per person) plus £5 booking fee (per person) can be paid anytime up to the 3oth April 2022.
The final balance is due on the 01st May 2022.
Any bookings made past this date must be paid in full.
You must pay your balance on time or your reservation will be cancelled and your room lost. Monies already paid will not be refunded.
All bookings must be processed online at www.tidy25.com For information or help with your booking – please contact us via the online chat on this website, or email us – firstname.lastname@example.org. You pay for your tidy Weekend via Stripe by debit or credit card online . We accept the following: Delta, MasterCard and Visa (American Express is not accepted). At the time of booking we will require all names and address for everyone on the booking as well as:-
- Payment card number
- The last 3 digits of your security code
- Expiry date
- Cardholder’s name & address if different from lead name on bookingOur agreement is between Glamzoo Media Ltd and the first person on the booking form (the principal booker) and binds you and all the members of your party to comply with the terms of the agreement. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party are aware of and comply with the agreement. You must also tell us if there are any changes to your party.Our Agreement Includes:a) In the event of the festival having to change venue at any point in order to ensure continuity, then Glamzoo Media Ltd reserve the right to do so. Should this happen the principle bookers will be informed but refunds can not be given due to such circumstances.b) The line-up as expressed on our website and any promotional material as expressed at the time of booking (very rarely unforeseen circumstances may force cancellation of artists/DJ’s we will endeavour to replace these wherever possible). Glamzoo Media Ltd can not be held responsible for the cancellation of anything to do with the event due to natural disasters or acts of God, including the following: Terrorism / Biological action, Foot and Mouth, Data Problems, Breach of License, SARS, National Mourning for anyone over 65 years old, Avian Flu, Swine Flu and European Pension Reform, Labour disputes or disruption caused by volcano or other similar situations or natural phenomena. Should this happen then refunds cannot be given due to such circumstances.c) The Holiday Complex site facilities as shown.d) All written communication between us.e) Rules and notices applying to the Prestatyn site.
Separate agreements will be formed between us for facilities or activities not included in the price of the Weekender and any conditions of use/participation will be notified to you.
Our agreement is governed by English law and is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. Please also note the provisions stated in the ‘Our Liability to You’ section of this agreement. Should any of the terms of our agreement be officially declared void or un-enforceable, all other parts of our agreement will remain in full force and effect, where possible.
Our right to decline a booking
For the protection and enjoyment of all guests, we reserve the right to ask for information about any member of your party including age, gender, address and if we believe that the Weekender is unsuitable for any particular group, we will decline a booking at our sole discretion.
A special request will only form part of our agreement when we have confirmed it in writing.
Important Advice for Guests with a Disability
We welcome guests with disabilities and aim for our services to be accessible to all where reasonably possible. It is important that you tell us at the time of booking if any member of your party has any form of disability or incapacity, so that we can consider any reasonable adjustments prior to concluding your booking. You are required to update us with any change in circumstances prior to and during your holiday.
For further information regarding special facilities or adjustments we may be able to make, please call 0113 834 6126 or email email@example.com
Depending on the time of booking, it may be possible for you to pay only an initial deposit per person plus booking fee and then a final payment later or full payment at the time of booking. Deposit payments are non-refundable.
If You Change Your Booking
Name changes to the party can be done online for FREE up to 01st March 2022. Any changes after this date will be done on site and will be charged at £20.
No changes at the event can be made without the Principal Booker and appropriate ID.
If You Cancel Your Booking
COVID CANCELLATION TERMS (UPDATED):
Any rooms cancelled between 16th June 2021 and 01st July 2021 will be given 100% refund (minus booking fees).
Any rooms cancelled as from 02nd July 2021 will be refunded minus deposit fees (£50 per person).
It may be necessary to cancel your pass due to illness, accident or change of circumstances. If you have taken out insurance, payments arising from the cancellation will be covered in most cases. As soon as you know that you need to cancel, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation charges are calculated from the date we receive your instructions by email, please see below:
- Time of booking to 57 days before the start of the Event: Loss of deposit
- Less than 56 days before the start of the Event: 100% Cancellation charge
Anyone who has failed to clear their balance by 5pm GMT on the due date will result in full cancellation and loss of any monies paid to date. The booking (including apartment, facilities and related services) will then be placed back on sale the following day at full price.
- All day pass tickets are non-refundable.
CANCELLATION BY US
We reserve the right to cancel or terminate your Weekender and that of the rest of your party at any time:
• Should we in our sole discretion consider your conduct, or the conduct of any member of your party, is likely to pose a danger or impair the safety, comfort or enjoyment of our other guests, our staff or other members of the public or be likely to do so; or
• If you failed to disclose any material facts to us when booking your Weekender or in any communications with us; or
• If you or any of your party fail to comply with any of the terms of our agreement.
In the above circumstances no refunds or compensation will be given.
Should we cancel the Weekender in circumstances other than those detailed above, we will offer you
• A full refund minus the initial non refundable deposit
• A substitute Weekender, if possible
We may also pay you compensation, if appropriate, except where we cancelled due to:
• Unexpected circumstances beyond our control as permitted by law or
• Insufficient bookings.
If there are insufficient bookings for the Weekender, we reserve the right to cancel and let you know at least 7 days before the start of the Weekender.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We reserve the right for ourselves and appropriate third parties (for example the Police or security) to enter your apartment at any time for any reasonable purpose, for example, to make checks, carry out essential inspection, maintenance work or repairs.
Photography (still, digital (including mobile phone handsets) and video) is not permitted in any changing rooms or pool areas. Only non-intrusive photography of your own party and friends is permitted on our site. No professional photo cameras and/or recording devices are permitted at the Event or otherwise in the venue without prior written consent. Please email all Press enquiries to email@example.com
By entering into this agreement, you understand that the details provided will be used in booking and providing your chosen Weekender; for related purposes including marketing and for providing selected organisations with your details so that they can provide you with information about products and services which may interest you. You also confirm that you have the consent of your party members to make their data available for the above purposes. You can withdraw your consent for the above at any time by writing to us. All data is handled within GDPR guidelines.
Minimum Age Requirement
This Event is strictly for guests over the age of 18. All guests are required to have proof of ID when arriving on site. Proof of Age – This is required when checking in and/or buying alcohol at the Event or otherwise on Resort. ONLY PHOTOGRAPHIC ID WILL BE ACCEPTED including Passport, Drivers Licence, CitizenCard, VALIDATE UK, Connexions Card, Young Scot, or a national “Proof of Age Card”. DO NOT COME TO THE SITE WITHOUT ID. No entry will be permitted or refunds given if you are unable to prove your age. If you do not have any photographic ID, you may obtain a “Citizen Card” via www.citizencard.com (and please allow sufficient time for issue and delivery before the Event).
Care of Your Possessions
It is your responsibility to look after and care for your possessions, valuables and money whilst at the Weekender with us. You should not leave valuable items unattended in your accommodation or elsewhere and we suggest you do not bring such possessions to the Weekender unless absolutely necessary. We cannot accept any liability for loss or damage unless due to our negligence.
We strongly recommend that you have suitable holiday or comprehensive insurance.
In case of any loss, please contact Guest Services (where you checked in at the main entrance to the Resort) or Resort Safety. After the Weekender, the return of any lost property will incur a charge for postage and packing.
Holiday Centre Rules
The following rules apply to the Holiday Complex and other local rules may apply:
• You may not bring or use portable heating appliances of any type in accommodation.
• Alcoholic beverages purchased elsewhere can be brought on site in reasonable quantities.
• Excessive noise or rowdy behaviour is not permitted.
• Offensive or illegal behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in the involvement of the Police.
• You must not commit or attempt to commit any illegal act.
• Whilst we allow unlimited amounts of food to be brought onto site, we allow only unopened packages, and your alcohol allowance must be brought onto site only in unopened bottles and/or cans.
• Any music played by Guests must be done so within the accommodation with all doors and windows closed to minimise disruption to the site neighbours. Please note that there is a sound curfew on site. Failure to comply with this policy may result in your equipment being confiscated with or without warning.
• Fireworks or flammable liquids will be confiscated upon discovery. Any use of fireworks or flammable liquids (including but not limited to flammable Poi) will result in immediate removal from the site. Please note that Nitrous Oxide is a controlled substance and will be confiscated upon discovery.
WE OPERATE A ZERO TOLERANCE DRUG POLICY. Anyone found to be in possession of any suspected illegal or controlled substance will be removed from the Event (and the Resort), will risk arrest and prosecution and will be banned from attending any future Tidy events.
TV filming & Photography
Due to the popularity of this Event, it will be screened live for TV. Please ensure that you are aware of the positioning of cameras at all times. If you do not wish to appear on film or in photographs, please stay out of the viewing lines of such cameras.
On check in at the Resort you must provide a completed Credit Card Disclaimer with the Credit Card details of the principle booker. This will only be used should you cause any damage or loss to facilities on the Resort. You must use your accommodation and other facilities with care and on departure leave it in a clean and tidy condition. We reserve the right to charge your card for any charges incurred by us, should you not comply with this requirement. Your Credit Card Disclaimer will be destroyed once an accommodation check has been completed after your departure.
Damage to Our Property and Compensation.
We reserve the right, either during or after your stay, to recover from you the costs of:
• Any damage caused by you to our property, accommodation, articles or facilities provided to you during the Weekender.
• Any compensation we may pay to other persons, guests or third parties we incur in resolving any acts or omissions of you or any member of your party, or as a consequence of any breach of this Contract.
CAN WE HELP YOU?
If for any reason you are not completely happy with the Weekender or have any difficulties, please let Guest Services staff or the Head of Security at the site know as soon as possible and they will do their best to help so that you can enjoy the rest of your Weekender. If you are still not satisfied, you must record your complaint in writing with a member of the reception staff or the Head of Security whilst at the Weekender.
At the end of the Weekender, if you feel that we have not dealt with your complaint satisfactorily, you must write to us, at the address stated below, within 28 days of the end of your Weekender. We can only take action on complaints that were recorded whilst you were at the Weekender and received within 28 days unless exceptional circumstances apply. We can only correspond with the lead name person on the booking so that we have the opportunity to resolve matters as swiftly and satisfactorily as possible.
Where disputes arise between guests, these matters are normally entirely beyond our control and responsibility. We will endeavour to provide assistance where reasonably possible but, under data protection laws, we are not able to provide any personal information about other guests, even in the event of a dispute. If we can assist you and you are able to claim for any costs we incur in helping you, e.g. from a third party or under an insurance policy, then any costs incurred by us will be recoverable from you.
Continuation of Contract Terms
Should any of the terms of our Contract be officially declared void or un-enforceable, the remainder of our arrangements shall remain, where possible, in full force and effect.
We reserve the right to alter these booking conditions and you should check our website at the time of booking.
PURCHASE OR RESERVATION OF A TICKET CONFIRMS ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Glamzoo Media Ltd
Suite 20C, Crown House, 94 Armley Road, Leeds, LS12 2EJ
Company No: 10889383